Chiropractic is based on the scientific fact that your body is a self-regulating, self- healing organism. These important functions are controlled by the brain, spinal cord and all of the nerves of the body.
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Muscle spasms, nerve problems
- Disc or joint problems, limping
- Injuries from slips, falls and accidents
- Jaw, TMJ problems, difficulty chewing
- Event or sports injuries
- Any recurring conditions such as vomiting, respiratory or urinary infections, diarrhea or constipation
- Seizures or neurological problems
You will be surprised how much your dog will enjoy an adjustment!