Chiropractic is based on the scientific fact that your body is a self-regulating, self- healing organism. These important functions are controlled by the brain, spinal cord and all of the nerves of the body.
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Muscle spasms, nerve problems
- Disc or joint problems, limping
- Injuries from slips, falls and accidents
- Jaw, TMJ problems, difficulty chewing
- Event or sports injuries
- Any recurring conditions such as vomiting, respiratory or urinary infections, diarrhea or constipation
- Seizures or neurological problems
You will be surprised how much your dog will enjoy an adjustment!
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please don't hesitate to call us today at (603) 667-6800!